Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Greenfish Video Contest (continue...)

Continue from my previous post here.

Tuesday morning my office table got a package from GreenFishSport after winning the honorable video award. You can view the video here.

The organiser requested to take some photos of me with the prizes. Sommore want face shot. Will do it soon!



The item inside the package. The keychain - my fav and Chumba racing tee



Unfortunately GreenFishSport do not ship anything over to Malaysia. Quote "Sorry, No Post Office Boxes, FPO/APO addresses, US commonwealths or territories, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or International customers." But thank to GreenFishSport for sending the item over in this case.

One of my favourite item - suppose to be a keychain but look like a green shark with nose piercing. cool.

No comments: