Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Weekend spend most of my time shopping for Christmas present - last minutes or last weekend to shop. Surprisingly not alot of people at 1U, Sunway Pyramid, Pavillion and KLCC. At the same time also shop for CNY baju etc. Spend almost RM200 for each and everyone for my dept since everyone help out and ease the work for the year 2008. YOU DESERVE IT! Both weekend evening have to warp the present and sorting out which present to who!!! Pre-stage of getting what present to who is also a challenge.

This is my last post for 2008 - will be away from 25th till 5th Jan 2009.

Gelato Christmas Tree deco

1 month after Christmas will be CNY! another long break for me.


"Tong Jie" dinner Sunday 21st Dec - "Low Sang" Restaurant already playing CNY songs!

This is what I will be going during my year end break!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

No comments: