Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Actually still not yet my last post for the year 2008. Today 24th Dec still working. Didnt apply leave for today cuz dont know what to do at home.

Anyway these are some of the present I received from my dept.

Christmas present under the mini Christmas tree

a recycle way of wrapping the present! using newspaper its ok but can wrap it nicer! sorry not me ah!

4GB card from Vince Tan

a bar of soap from my boss!

Joe bought exactly what im using - so ngam!

and from Joanne Kok - She bought this maybe because of Pierce Brosnan

and my Christmas wish that came true

all gone! those are the deco only!

Thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!




1 comment:

Joanne said...

I think if you use the cream long enough you MIGHT look like Pierce Brosnan. Oh well, worth the try la...