Monday, June 14, 2010

Project Refurbish My Film Camera - old is gold

Two years back after dinner, I send my auntie and uncle from HK back and they invited me to their newly renovated home. Instead of showing me around their retire home, my aunt took a camera with two lenses said I can have them. He said my uncle is too old to use it.

wow! It consists of the body and 2 lenses.

one of the lens - 28mm f2. I would rate this condition as 9.5/10

the model - Contax 137 MD - 1980! Eye piece cap is missing

close up



made in Germany

the other lens 85mm f1.4. My rating is 9.5/10

it comes with both front and rear lens cap. Unfortunately it doesnt has body cap.


it uses 4 pcs AA battery. Not original Contax Strap


Project Refurbish Contax 137MD

The original straps -USD30 ex.shipping

Eye piece cap - Ordered and cost about RM50 inc. shipping from US

Original Contax 67mm UV filters!!! $34.95 ex.shipping. 55mm will cost US $19.88 ex.shipping.


Leather Case USD 9.95 at ebay ex. shipping

Body cap - Ordered and cost about RM50 inc. shipping from US


No comments: